Why to join?
Projects to be Covers in Live Online Internship on CAE Industrial Projects
Project 1 – Strength Analysis of Weld Gun Assembly
Scope of Projects : To Evaluate the Strength of Automated Weld Gun Assembly under the Maximum Operation Force Conditions. 100 Plus Contact , Static Analysis, Connection Mechanism, Theory, Material Strength & Results Presentation.
Project 2-Strength Analysis of Strength of Flexible Coupling
Scope of Projects : To Evaluate the Strength of Flexible Coupling under the Max Operating Torque Conditions. Moment , Contacts , Static Analysis, Connection Mechanism, Coupling strength, Stress, & Results Presentation.
Project 3- Strength Analysis of Strength of Gear Box Housing
Scope of Projects : To Evaluate the Strength of Gear Box Housing under the Assembly loading, Gear and Bearing Force Operating Conditions. Bolts Pre-Tensions, Bearing Forces, 50 Plus Contact , Static Analysis, Connection Mechanism, Housing strength, Stress, & Results Presentation.
Project 4 – Thermo-Mechanical Analysis of Engine Block
Scope of Projects : Thermo-Mechanical Analysis of Engine Block under extreme thermal loading and Mechanical loading conditions, Complicated loading, Thermal Analysis, Conductivity, Conduction & Convection Concepts, Theory, Static Analysis , Coupled field, Thermal Expansion, Thermal Stress & Results Presentation.
Internship Benefits – Learn direct from industry working in company experts.
Learning Real-life Industry Projects and Internship Completion Certificate. Students can mention these four projects in their resume “under the guidance of KI Technologies”.
1) Basic of Finite Elements Analysis
2) Concepts behind Contacts & Industry thumb rules.
3) Basic of Thermal engineering concepts,
4) Static Analysis , Concepts of Loads & BC x 3 Projects
5) Thermo-Mechanical Analysis ( Combination of Thermal & Mechanical Loading, Thermal stress , Coupled field analysis )
6) Correct results interpretation & Suggestion on design
7) One to one live doubt clear session
8) Ask anything about CAE industry live.
You can also register using this link : https://pages.razorpay.com/Internship-CAE
Internship Duration & Timing
1 Month, Evening batch , One project every week.
Work from home.
Online – Live
Internship Start Date
Start at every week
Evening (after 6 PM), Timing may change, depend on the all interns availability.
Who Can apply?
B-Tech/ M-tech/Diploma/Pass-out students looking for Job and Professionals.
For any query whatsapp us on +91 9329194381
Concept of Finite Element Analysis
In this section you will learn about Basic of Finite Element Analysis ; Need of Finite Element Analysis - CAE, CAE / FEA in Product Life Cycle, What are the method to any engineering problems, What is FEA/FEM, Discretization of Problems, DOF, and What is Linear Static Analysis
Concept of FEA Contacts
Project 1 - Strength Analysis of Weld Gun Assembly
- Understand the Weld Gun Assembly
- Geometry Cleanup – Designmodeler
- Creating New and Importing Material From Engineering Data Library
- Working on Geometry and Setting the Contacts
- Meshing All Assembly Parts
- Loads and Boundary Conditions
- Solving , Post processing and Correct Results Interpretation
- FEA Internship Level-1 Test
Project 2 - Strength Analysis of Strength of Flexible Coupling
Project 3 - Strength Analysis of Strength of Gear Box Housing
Project 4 - Thermo-Mechanical Analysis of Engine Block